Be prepared for any scenario. Understanding the major factors influencing price is key to managing your risk and the first step in implementing an effective sourcing strategy.
We’ve combined your feedback with our expertise to produce what we think is a best-of-breed suite of products, providing a wide variety of organizations with the information needed to make well-informed metal buying decisions. The annual outlook is now supported by a series of monthly forecasts that include the latest price charts, in-depth market commentary and detailed buying strategies that takes the guess-work out of sourcing industrial metals.
- Monthly Metal Buying Outlook (Our Most Popular Product!)
- Volumes of information distilled into a single page per metal
- Monthly buying strategies for North American manufacturers
- Key technical and fundamental factors driving prices
- Metals covered – aluminum, copper, nickel, lead, zinc, tin, HRC+CRC steel
- Ideal for individuals, small- and mid-sized manufacturers
- Custom Research and Forecasting
- Track the trends impacting niche or foreign metals markets
- Develop multi-metal sourcing strategies
- Gauge expected volatility to existing revenue models
- Provide more competitive bids to customers
- Expedite savings assessments and sourcing waves
- Assess the value of existing and potential deals
- Ideal for corporations with multi-licensing needs
- The Annual Buyers Guide
- Annual outlook for sourcing industrial metals
- Consolidated expectations for base metal and steel prices over the next 12 months
- Complimentary to you!
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, (773)525-9750