Obviously, in our world of metals, product attributes are pretty important. So how does a middle-market firm really get at an “apples-to-apples” comparison in direct materials sourcing, rather than an “apples-to-oranges” comparison?
Olivier Maurandy of Fullstep touches on some key points in this latest segment.
Don’t miss the rest of the segments in this series:
- The Elements of a Good RFI in Strategic Sourcing
- How Long a Proper Spend Analysis Should Take
- Ensuring the Most Effective Strategic Sourcing Process
- Which Spend Categories Too Big, Too Small In Sourcing Negotiations?
- Defining a Strategic Sourcing Process For Middle-Market Firms