Our colleagues over at Technology Metals Research (TMR) will host a free, content-packed technical webinar on rare earths, featuring not one but FOUR of the industry’s top technical experts.
To keep these experts a surprise, MetalMiner readers will need to click on the link below — we can assure you, no other webinar on rare earth metals has this many experts on one program!
Even if you can’t attend the webinar, sign up anyway so that you can gain access to a re-broadcast.
Webinar: Rare Earth Metals Technical Primer
Details: Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, at 1:00pm CDT
Here are just a few of the things that you’ll learn on this webinar:
- Which specific rare earth minerals are the most important for future production, and why;
- The critical difference between mineral reserves and mineral resources – and why it matters;
- The criteria for selecting underground versus open-pit mining for rare-earth projects;
- The key steps for processing rare earths and why flotation can be a real challenge for these minerals; and
- The radioactive impurities that no one seems to talk about (hint: they’re not talking about uranium or thorium!)
Who Should Attend?
- Purchasing/Procurement Agents
- Business Analysts
- Sourcing Managers
We hope to see you there!