Each month, MetalMiner publishes an MMI® report that contains 10 metal indexes that take into account our global metals economy — three of which examine underlying metals markets supporting the automotive, construction and renewables industries.
But like everything that MetalMiner produces, the MMI® report contains more than just numbers.
You’ll also find the same straight-shooting analysis and commentary you’ve come to expect. For instance, in this month’s report (which you can sign up for and download below) MetalMiner looks towards 2013, and offers what we think you can expect.
Speaking of, remember to check back for the January MMI® report very soon. If you’d rather we just send it to you when it’s available–along with future MMI® reports–be sure to indicate that in the form below.
This report includes:
- 10 original MMI® Indexes originally published starting on Dec. 1 (watch this space for Jan. 2013 release), covering steel, stainless, base metals (aluminum, copper), rare earths, automotive, renewables and construction sectors
- Exclusive, previously unpublished MetalMiner analysis and commentary
- Complete historical charts of MMI® trends
- Note: The GOES (grain-oriented electrical steel) MMI® is published during the 3rd week of the month.
- Advance data available through a subscription to the MetalMiner IndX℠
To obtain the free report, kindly fill out the form below.