We here at MetalMiner bring you our latest report on metal price trends, as tracked by our 10 MMIs.
“What the heck are your 10 MMI?” you may ask. Below’s our answer — but not without a couple questions of our own first:
- Did you know that stainless, copper and aluminum complexes were the most volatile metal commodities (price-wise) overall in 2012?
- Did you know that the rare earths sector, as tracked by our MetalMiner IndX, has plummeted to a 13-month low?
Well, our MMIs track these things – and more. Here’s the deal:
What are the 10 MMI?
- 10 original metal price indexes covering steel, stainless, base metals (aluminum, copper), rare earths, automotive, renewables and construction sectors
What do I get in the Monthly MMI Report?
- Exclusive, previously unpublished MetalMiner analysis and commentary, complete historical charts of MMI trends, and much more
Where can I get the exact prices?
- Price data and advance index values available through a subscription to the MetalMiner IndX℠
How can my company use the MMI?
Fill out the form, get your free report, and you’ll read how!