Why Fortune-500 Manufacturers Need Conflict Minerals Compliance Tools

by on

You and your company are not alone in getting a handle on Conflict Minerals compliance – General Electric, Johnson & Johnson and Motorola are all right there with you.

That’s why they (and many other companies) are attending MetalMiner’s one-day conference on all-things-compliance for manufacturers. They want answers to these types of hard-to-answer questions:

  • Is it enough to just contractually demand and make all suppliers sign a contract stating they can’t ship conflict minerals?
  • There are a lot of technology companies with conflict minerals solutions; which ones do what, and what should I choose?
  • I have only achieved a 60% response rate from my outbound supplier surveys; how do I get the other 40% to respond?

And they’ll get answers.

Find out the details on our main event page.

complying with conflict minerals rule

WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT:

Specific implementation tools, including

  • Checklists
  • Project plans
  • Templates
  • Technology maps and decision guides

Not to mention intimate discussions, in roundtable format, with the industry’s leading voices in conflict minerals compliance.

Register NOW!

WANT TO BE PREPARED?

Download our recent free whitepapers:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.