Quite a week for the precious metals sector – especially gold and silver.
Paulson & Co. Makes Headlines
The gold ETF market experienced quite a shakeup, as demand in India and China stays full-steam-ahead. MetalMiner’s analysis this week:
- What Paulson & Co, China, India Teach Us About Future Gold Prices
- Central Bank Buying, Gold ETF Flows Cloud Price Outlook
- The Current Gold Market: Where Did All That ETF Metal Go?
- 2 Major Signals of Where Gold Prices Are Heading
ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel’s Best Bet?
For the big producers’ fortunes in Europe and Asia, profits don’t mean increasing prices of steel on the market. MetalMiner’s analysis this week:
- European Steel Mills’ Profitability Rises – But Not Prices
- The Latest Sucker Punch to Hit the Likes of JSW Steel Ltd.
Ahoy, Sourcing from Mexico!
Finally, we bring you the latest scoop on Mexico closing the cost gap with China as far as being a sourcing destination – our exclusive Q&A series with sourcing expert German Dominguez:
- Developing a Nearshoring Strategy: Sourcing From Mexico, Not China
- Sourcing Metal Components: Closing China-Mexico Labor Cost Gap
- How Nearshoring Aluminum Fabrications, Copper Tube Cuts Price Risk
Catch German Dominguez and other world-class speakers on commodity sourcing intelligence here: