You know when you forgot to check that the MTV Video Music Awards were on the other night, then woke up the following morning to realize that you missed Miley Cyrus’ much-gossiped-about dance moves – therefore losing out on the primarily source material to teach your own daughter what never to do?
Well, this is kind of the same thing. (Sort of.)
Don’t lose out on this golden material: here’s your last chance to sign up for today’s webinar with Pierre Mitchell (Spend Matters) and Mondher Ben Hamida (E2Open), where they’ll break down the results of our recent direct procurement survey conducted with the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
Today, August 28, 2013
10:00 – 11:00 am CDT
MetalMiner and Spend Matters are collaborating on more joint research, especially at the intersection of supply chain and direct materials procurement. In this case, our original survey conducted with ISM is based on a sample size of over 200 respondents from leading manufacturers.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn exactly what initiatives manufacturing leaders are investing in within supply chain and direct materials procurement
- Explore advanced practices like direct materials sourcing, cost analytics, supplier performance management, and predictive analysis
- Find out how you stack up compared to other direct procurement organizations in areas such as multi-tier supply visibility & planning and multi-tier cost management
- Discuss some of the biggest challenges companies face in improving the inbound supply chain (and what to do about them)
- Advice from leaders in the space on how to better integrate key stakeholders (and more)
- An audience Q&A
Here’s How This Is Not Like Miley Cyrus at the VMAs
Can’t make it to the live webinar? Just like you can still (probably) YouTube the VMA debacle, you can also access the free webinar recording and slides if you register anyway!
Hope to see you later today!