Remember when Grace Lieblein, General Motors’ head of purchasing, caused a huge headache for the automotive OEM nearly a year ago?
Well, too bad she didn’t have Spend Matters’ CPO-specific research and analysis available to her all in one place, 24-7, to steer her the right way.
But now she – and a host of other chief procurement officers – have the brand-spankin’-new online magazine Chief Procurement Officer at their disposal…so no excuses.
Announcing the Newest Site in the Spend Matters Network!
MetalMiner’s sister site Spend Matters – and the deep subject matter experts behind it, including Jason Busch, Pierre Mitchell, Michael Lamoureux and others – have long provided killer reporting and research on what matters to CPOs. Now they figured it’s time to give them something even more.
For all the metal buyers and purchasing professionals out there, whether you’re buying direct or indirect, and no matter where on the organizational ladder you happen to be at the moment – whether you’re already the CPO or aspiring to be one – consider adding Spend Matters Chief Procurement Officer to your daily/weekly list of must-reads. (Do that easily by subscribing to Research & Insights, Procurement Technology and Opinion rss feeds).
From the team that brings you the latest resource exclusively for CPOs:
Main Goals of Chief Procurement Officer
- Providing more CPO-level content on leadership, transformation, talent management, case studies, interviews, focused research, original insights and “next practices” that go beyond the usual CPO conference war stories and journalist-style “reporting” that lacks executive empathy
- Making that first step toward better role-based personalization of our content until we can implement our next generation of a content platform
- Offer original research and content from Spend Matters experts across the full Azul Partners family of sites
- Bring you the latest and most relevant news, analysis, insight and information from around the web. The website’s content aggregation system will pull this content from other sources, making Spend Matters CPO the one-stop source for procurement professionals
- Divide our original CPO-focused content into 3 primary sections focused on research & insights, opinion and technology, which will be easily distinguished on the homepage
- Provide truly objective research, advice and analysis of procurement providers of all forms on the first executive-level website of its kind. We will always “call it like we see it” in our analysis of providers, regardless of whether they are clients of ours. Now more than ever, CPOs and other senior leaders need a point of view to inform how best to engage ERP providers, SaaS/cloud vendors, consultants, managed services providers and BPO firms. There will be no shortage of expert opinion on Spend Matters Chief Procurement Officer!