Our own Lisa Reisman, CEO, Azul Partners and Executive Editor, MetalMiner™; and Ian Kerr, CEO, Bolero will discuss the mid-year forecast for copper, aluminum, steel and stainless, as well as how mining companies are trimming time and money from their international trade cycles. Stick around for the live Q&A session with Stuart Burns from MetalMiner and David Gustin from our sister site, Trade Financing Matters.
Reduce Your Risk
The webinar will allow you to:
– Walk away with a 3 and 6-month forecast for major metals including: steel, aluminum, copper and stainless steel
– Learn how to use forecasting to create commodity management strategies in bearish and volatile markets
– Identify ways to cut costs in global metals markets through international trade process savings
– Learn how companies can unlock working capital and reduce DSO by shrinking trade cycle times
– Hear a case study of how one of the world’s largest mining companies dramatically reduced its fraud and risk through a 90% reduction in Letters of Indemnity (LOI)
– Better understand the value of an electronic trade ecosystem
This webinar counts towards 1 continuing education hour (CEH) from the Institute of Supply Management.
[download-button url=”https://agmetalminer.com/monthly-report-price-index-trends-march-2015″] Free Download: Price Trends in the March MMI Report[/download-button]