Free Webinar to Feature Q2, Q3 Metals Forecast; Cost-, Time-Saving Tips for Int’l Trade
Join us for what will be a jam-packed 60 minutes when Lisa Reisman, CEO, Azul Partners and Executive Editor, MetalMiner™ teams up with Ian Kerr, CEO, Bolero for the webinar, Q2 and Q3 Metal Market Forecast (And How Bearish Markets Create Opportunities for Global Trade Cost Reduction) on Friday, April 24 at 9 a.m. CDT.
Lisa and Ian will be joined by Stuart Burns, editor-at-large, MetalMiner and David Gustin from our sister site, Trade Financing Matters for a Q&A session, featuring their combined expertise in metals markets and trade finance, respectively.
Still not sold? In addition to a free mid-year metals forecast and tangible takeaways for trimming time and money from international trade cycles, attending this webinar will also afford you 1 CEH credit from ISM.
Who Ya Gonna Call? Riskbusters!
From attending this webinar, you will:
– Walk away with a 3- and 6-month forecast for major metals including: steel, aluminum, copper and stainless steel
– Learn how to use forecasting to create commodity management strategies in bearish and volatile markets
– Identify ways to cut costs in global metals markets through international trade process savings
– Learn how companies can unlock working capital and reduce day sales outstanding by shrinking trade cycle times
– Hear a case study of how one of the world’s largest mining companies dramatically reduced its fraud and risk through a 90% reduction in Letters of Indemnity (LOI)
– Better understand the value of an electronic trade ecosystem
Leave a Reply