At 9 a.m. CT/10 a.m. ET today (register here, now) Lisa Reisman of MetalMiner and Ian Krol of Bolero (along with MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns and David Gustin of Trade Financing Matters) are about to rock your world on the following:
– A 3- and 6-month forecast for major metals including: steel, aluminum, copper and stainless steel
– Learning how to use forecasting to create commodity management strategies in bearish and volatile markets
– Identifying ways to cut costs in global metals markets through international trade process savings
– Learning how companies can unlock working capital and reduce DSO by shrinking trade cycle times
– Hearing a case study of how one of the world’s largest mining companies dramatically reduced its fraud and risk through a 90% reduction in Letters of Indemnity (LOI)
– Better understand the value of an electronic trade ecosystem
And if you can’t make the live show, no worries – register now and you’ll get a recording!