2017 has seen no shortage of uncertainty when it comes to manufacturing policy.
For example, with the Section 232 investigation is in full swing, other issues remain on deck. From the Dodd-Frank conflict minerals rule getting repealed, to potential changes in visa requirements, the landscape is littered with unpredictable twists and turns.
That’s why getting smart on the following is crucial for your manufacturing organization — not just today, but well into the future:
- Optimizing supplier management to accommodate new suppliers and streamline complex qualification processes such as PPAP, product testing, and more
- Quickly drawing up a model of a company’s parts and bill of materials to identify areas in need of support and glean insight into the negotiation process
- Managing the lifecycle relationship of parts, products, and suppliers
- Leveraging best-in-class minerals traceability processes and programs to further enhance CSR initiatives
- Reducing risk and improve agility in the MRO supply chain while more reining in small dollar spend
MetalMiner‘s Lisa Reisman, Ecovadis‘ Daniel Perry and Jaggaer‘s Roger Blumberg are set to share the tools for all of the above, to bolster your organization in these times of uncertainty.
Join us on June 27th at 12pm EDT/9am PDT for the FREE WEBINAR: