Thank you for using our services to inform your metals purchases and trades. We take seriously the trust you place in our benchmarking, forecasting and metal price services.
This Thanksgiving holiday we promise to continue to provide you with the best information to inform your purchases.
Have a happy Thanksgiving with your families and all those that you hold dear.
Before you take that post-meal nap, if you’re looking for something to read (or listen to), make sure to check out our stories and latest podcast episode from earlier this week:
- Stuart Burns delved into China Zhongwang’s decision to drop its Aleris merger bid.
- What’s up with steel prices? Irene Martinez Canorea looked into recent trends in the market.
- Climate change also has an impact on metals prices, Burns wrote earlier this week.
- The second episode of our podcast series, “Manufacturing Trade Policy Confidential,” dropped earlier this week. In the newest episode, we chatted with Tim Brightbill, partner at Wiley Rein LLP in Washington, D.C.
- Blue-collar wages are rising in the U.S.
- Sohrab Darabshaw wrote about a joint venture in the works between ArcelorMittal and the Steel Authority of India Ltd.