That’s a fair question to ask, and we’ve given that exact question quite a bit of thought. After all, HARBOR Aluminum is not the only research boutique in town. We selected HARBOR to be a preferred MetalMiner Research partner for a few reasons, but primarily because the choice of HARBOR reflected our own personal impressions of their unique research, pragmatic approach, forecast accuracy, industry conferences and most important of all, their passion for aluminum. We’ll come back to that in a moment.
In the meantimeÂ¦
- How does your organization forecast metal prices for the next month, the next quarter or the next year?
- When is the “right time to buy?
- Should your organization hedge its buy?
- How can you create a more accurate budget for the next quarter, six months, a year?
- What drives aluminum price volatility and how can you get a better handle on some of the less obvious factors that impact pricing?
- How should your organization look at other countries for your aluminum requirements?
We realize that “passion for aluminum comes across as rather corny. After all, as purchasing managers, you probably just care about accuracy and timeliness. But the passion is what sets HARBOR Aluminum apart from all of its competitors. Whether you have had the opportunity to hear Jorge Vazquez speak in person or not, we can personally attest to the fact that this guy is passionate! (He also happens to be a fabulous speaker).
Here is HARBOR Aluminum’s track record. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty close:
Sign up for a free trial of Harbor Aluminum reports here: