Want a more flexible metals pricing platform?
MetalMiner has long been the primary hub for daily global metals market news coverage and many metals buyers rely on its pricing forecasts and buying recommendations.
With the introduction of the MetalMiner Insights Platform, it’s now also your best value resource for metals pricing information. It’s the only method that combines metal prices with forecasting, and data analysis capability (such as correlation modeling) which no other market intelligence firm can provide.
Included in your MetalMiner Insights license:
and buying recommendations
Insights and data included for the following materials:
The MetalMiner Forecasting Methodology
Our unique approach to forecasting focuses on identifying correct long-term action in a sea of mixed signals and fluctuating prices.
Let us help you reduce the media noise.
- Dynamic price tracking forms the core of our forecasting approach. We are technical analysts that follow the school of thought that price accurately reflects all market sentiment.
- We provide our portal subscribers with industrial metal buying strategies based on the determination of resistance and support pricing, founded on tracking dynamic price movements.
- Changes to any specific metal’s industrial buying guidance only follows once a clear price change signal presents itself. This helps to reduce reactiveness to short-term price fluctuations.
- Additionally, our analysts assess industrial metal buying strategies through a contextual macroeconomic analysis lens first, along with a general assessment of the industrial metals markets, prior to issuing specific buying guidance for any of the metals currently tracked (view the list of industrial metals we track here).
- Our in-house analysts track detailed metal market price changes, adjusting resistance and support level prices as needed, with dynamic reporting now available through the platform.
- Our approach is unique. We don’t waste time trying to guess what the next price will be. Our focus does not center on identifying the absolute lowest price. Rather, we focus on identifying current price directionality and volatility.
- MetalMiner has an impeccable price tracking and forecasting track record.
About Our Data
Quality Market Price Data in One Convenient Location
Our data comes directly from well-known, highly reputable market sources, compiled for convenience in one portal. Inquire to learn more.
Prices + Forecasting = Better Decision Making
We don't charge extra for forecasting. Instead MetalMiner combines metal prices with a suite of forecasting tools to help buying organizations make big decisions whether that occurs annually, monthly, weekly or daily. No other market intelligence services provides this.
Subscribers receive original time series data collected by MetalMiner since 2012. Additionally, our analysts provide ongoing reporting and market updates for subscribers only.
State of the Art Analytics Capability
Our unique platform includes advanced correlation capability that allows you to securely upload your data to obtain additional insight and analytics for the metals that you buy - even if we don’t have a matching or corresponding price index or forecast report!