Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals coverage here on MetalMiner, including coverage of: housing start data, copper mine production, the Fiat Chrysler–PSA merger and more.
Looking for metal price forecasting and data analysis in one easy-to-use platform? Inquire about MetalMiner Insights today!
- U.S. housing starts surged in November.
- Fiat Chrysler and PSA’s merger will form the world’s fourth-largest automaker.
- Global copper mine production was down slightly through the first three quarters of the year.
- U.S. Steel announced more than 1,500 job cuts in Michigan.
- We reviewed the most-viewed posts of the year on MetalMiner.
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns on the European auto sector and changing consumer tastes.
- The International Lead and Zinc Study Group (ILZSG) reported global lead and zinc supply exceeded demand through the first 10 months of the year.
Need buying strategies for steel? Request your two-month free trial of MetalMiner’s Outlook