Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was with some of the stories here on MetalMiner on this final Friday of 2018:
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns touched on the U.S. Treasury’s sanctions announcement vis-a-vis previously listed Russian companies and their owners, plus what the latest decision meant for the aluminum market.
- Take a look back at the top 10 most-viewed MetalMiner posts of 2018.
- We also compiled the top steel-centric posts of the year.
- Speaking of aluminum, we also looked back at some of the top aluminum stories of the year.
- We also paid a visit to Dr. Copper.
- Lastly, in a year filled with trade news from all corners, we also looked at the most-viewed trade-centric stories of the year.