Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look at the week that was and some of the metals storylines here on MetalMiner:
Need buying strategies for steel? Request your two-month free trial of MetalMiner’s Outlook
- We took a look back at the most-viewed posts on MetalMiner in the year to date.
- Stuart Burns touched on the price ramifications of the Alunorte refinery’s full restart.
- What does Narendra Modi’s victory in India’s recent elections mean for the country going forward?
- Belinda Fuller on the palladium-platinum price spread.
- Rhetoric around rare earths is heating up amid ongoing trade tensions between the U.S. and China.
- The World Steel Association reported April global crude steel production jumped 6.4% year over year.
- Glencore and Umicore have agreed to a long-term cobalt supply deal.
- India’s Hindustan Copper Ltd. is looking to expand domestic copper ore production.