Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals storylines here on MetalMiner:
Keep up to date on everything going on in the world of trade and tariffs via MetalMiner’s Trade Resource Center.
- Global steel production contracted in October, according to the World Steel Association.
- We looked back at some of the most-viewed MetalMiner stories from November.
- Global aluminum production rose in October.
- Earlier this week, we released our Monthly Metal Outlook forecast report.
- General Motors and Isuzu are teaming up to build a new Ohio plant via their DMAX joint venture.
- MetalMiner’s Belinda Fuller took a look at the relationship between gold prices and the U.S. dollar.