Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals coverage here on MetalMiner, which included: the U.S. and E.U.’s ongoing WTO battle over Boeing and Airbus subsidies, falling steel prices, rising SUV demand, and the nationwide strike at General Motors:
Keep up to date on everything going on in the world of trade and tariffs via MetalMiner’s Trade Resource Center.
- Monthly Metals Index (MMI) coverage continued, this week with analysis of:
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns on the recent WTO ruling vis-a-vis the ongoing Boeing-Airbus saga.
- While much is made of the rise of EVs, SUVs continue to account for a much larger chunk of demand.
- The nationwide General Motors strike entered its fourth week this week.
- Burns weighed in on Brexit and what could come next for the British economy.