The November 2019 Monthly Metals Index (MMI) report is in the books.
This month, just three of the Monthly Metals Indexes (MMIs) increased, while six declined and one held flat.
Keep up to date on everything going on in the world of trade and tariffs via MetalMiner’s Trade Resource Center.
Some highlights from this month’s MMIs:
- It was another down month for steel prices, including a fall for the HRC price below the $500/st threshold.
- Palladium prices have soared to record highs.
- After falling approximately 75%, the cobalt price has showed some upward momentum in recent months.
- U.S. construction spending dipped in September.
- LME aluminum showed some strength in late October but mostly moved sideways throughout the month.
- New-vehicle retail sales were forecast to decline by less than 1% in October.
Read about all of the above and much more by downloading the November 2019 MMI Report below:
[download-button url=”https://agmetalminer.com/monthly-report-price-index-trends-november-2019/” icon=”ico_right”]Download the Free Report[/download-button]