- MMI Week continued, this week with posts on:
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns delved into the impact of a trade war on the global economy.
- According to a recent poll, most U.S. business owners are in favor of additional tariffs on China.
- India has opted to postpone retaliatory tariffs agains the U.S. by 45 days.
- The USTR announced it was moving forward with $16 billion in tariffs on Chinese imports, the balance of an originally announced $50 billion in tariffs ($34 billion had already gone into effect July 6).
Week in Review: MMI Week, Trade War Impacts and India Postpones Retaliatory Tariffs