Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals storylines here on MetalMiner:
- MMI week continued with coverage on the following indexes:
- The U.S. steel industry’s production for the week ending Sept. 7 dropped 1.7% year over year.
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns on China’s aluminum and manufacturing slowdown.
- MetalMiner this week released its 2020 Annual Metals Outlook. The full version is only available to subscribers, but those interested in a free sample copy can request one here.
- MetalMiner’s Sohrab Darabshaw on India’s plans to boost its energy supply.