Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals storylines here on MetalMiner:
- We kicked off our November MMI this week. In case you missed it, revisit our subindex recaps at the links below:
- Sohrab Darabshaw writes about a recent Indian steel conclave, held Oct. 25 in New Delhi.
- The U.S.’s tariff exemption request process has been besieged with criticism from the very beginning. MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns offered an update on the state of the process.
- The U.S. pushed its sanctions deadline vis-a-vis a number of Russian firms and their owners to Dec. 12. Burns looked into what that means for the Russian aluminum giant Rusal.
- Businesses have to be ready for when natural disasters, like hurricanes, strike.