Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the metals storylines here on MetalMiner:
- Metal prices picked up across the board in February.
- MetalMiner’s sister site SpendMatters published a guest contribution on the maker-to-user movement.
- The Office of the United States Trade Representative released the 2019 Trade Policy Agenda and 2018 Annual Report.
- U.S. steel mills have produced at a capacity utilization rate of 81.1% for the year through March 2.
- We kicked off our monthly round of Monthly Metals Index (MMI) reports — check out the subindex roundups published this week:
- Brexit uncertainty will more than likely linger long past the March 29 deadline, Stuart Burns explains.
- India’s JSW Steel recently inked a $700 million supply deal with Duferco International Trading Holding.