Before we head into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the week that was and some of the stories here on MetalMiner:
Need buying strategies for steel? Try two free months of MetalMiner’s Outlook
- MetalMiner’s Stuart Burns took a look at the political situation in Italy and its economic ramifications.
- MMI week is underway, so take a look at our posts so far on Automotive, Construction, Copper, Renewables, Rare Earths and Aluminum. Check back early next week for the remaining subindex roundups on Global Precious, GOES, Stainless Steel and Raw Steels.
- Mexico announced retaliatory measures in response to the U.S.’s decision to end the temporary exemption from the Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs.
- One artificial intelligence firm is leveraging its expertise to help a steel manufacturer streamline its processes using data.
- Speaking of modernization, a new Ernst & Young report takes a look at how the mining sector is doing when it comes to using digital solutions.